Used 2014 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium Plus SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 4LB5KA
- Engine: Intercooled Supercharger Premium Unleaded V-6 3.0 L/183
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Carrara White
- Int. Color: Cardamom Beige
- Mileage: 83,674
- Stock #: 43521A
- VIN WA1LGAFE3ED003969
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All Vehicles Professionally Detailed!, All Used Vehicles pas a 110 Point Safety/Performance Inspection......
Odometer is 4641 miles below market average!
See more at www.jetchevrolet.com.
* If youíre an Audi loyalist with a growing family, the 2014 Audi Q7 will give you everything you love about your A4 or A6 in a vehicle true to the standards you expect. Excellent fuel economy, a proven safety record and standard AWD donít hurt, either. Source: KBB.com
* Premium, high-tech interior; sophisticated driving character; strong and fuel-efficient TDI diesel engine. Source: Edmunds
* With sophisticated curves and a sweeping roofline, the 2014 Audi Q7 evokes dynamic grace and a coupe-like outline. It was engineered with an emphasis on rigidity, leading to a solid, substantial demeanor and refined ride. A closer look reveals thoughtful design details like LED taillights, a power rear tailgate and optional xenon plus headlights that aim in sync with steering input, helping you see around curves and corners. Among Audi models, the Q7 stands alone in sharing luxury, opulence and technology for up to seven people. Leather upholstery covers all three rows of seats, with front seat heaters and optional ventilation, and the center row featuring ample legroom and ten degrees of recline in a sliding 40/20/40 split. An optional three-panel panoramic sunroof can bathe the entire crew in natural light, and an available four-zone climate control system allows custom-tailored comfort. Factor in its plethora of cargo space, the result is an Audi that is as cavernous as it is capable. Between its resilient ride, capable handling and communicative nature, one drive in the Q7 should instill the feeling of an Audi luxury sedan with extra ground clearance. Depending on your needs, there are 3 exciting engines available for the Q7. The standard hill descent control, safety belt reminders, lower anchors and tethers, and anti-lock braking system are all gentle reassurances when using this SUV for a rougher ride or utilizing the Q7's 5,500-6,600 pounds of tow capability. In addition, the driver and front passenger enjoy 12-way power seating with occupant detection for its airbags. All passengers can enjoy Audi connect with Google Earth imagery and Wi-Fi connectivity for up to eight devices with 11 speakers, single CD player, mp3 playback capability and iPod integration. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.