Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: CK15543
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Deep Ruby Metallic
- Int. Color: Saddle
- Mileage: 38,745
- Stock #: 90387
- VIN 3GCUKTEC1EG479175
Jet Chevrolet Motorsports35700 Enchanted Parkway South,
Federal Way WA 98003
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All Vehicles Professionally Detailed!, All Used Vehicles pas a 110 Point Safety/Performance Inspection......
See more at www.jetchevrolet.com.
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.