Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe LT SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: CK10706
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.3L/323
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Int. Color: Ebony
- Mileage: 72,579
- Stock #: 43478B
- VIN 1GNSKBE03ER159516
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All Vehicles Professionally Detailed!, All Used Vehicles pas a 110 Point Safety/Performance Inspection...... CARFAX One-Owner.
See more at www.jetchevrolet.com.
* If you absolutely need something that does what the Tahoe does so well, and you donít mind driving around in and parking a big, heavy truck-type SUV, itís a great choice. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth V8 engine; supple ride; stout towing capacity; good fit and finish; can seat up to nine. Source: Edmunds
* Big space and big capabilities have made the 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe America's favorite full-size SUV. Properly equipped, the brawny body-on-frame vehicle, based on a truck-type construction, can seat up to nine passengers, tow 8,500 pounds and manage well off-road. The Tahoe delivers EPA highway fuel-economy figures in the low 20-mpg range. Chevrolet has pushed the Tahoe's full-size platform to the limits and the results are impressive. The fully-boxed frame results in a rigid chassis that helps improve handling and reduce interior noise. The coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering contribute to a surprisingly maneuverable and tractable vehicle. The elegant dash with its blue-backlit controls and white-backlit instruments are highly attractive features. Accessing the Tahoe's third-row seats is made simple, either via the pass-through walkway between the available captain's chair seats, or by activating the power release fold-and-tumble mechanism on the second-row seats. Conservative but nicely-sculpted sheet metal is set off by the Tahoe's expressive Chevrolet-family face, consisting of twin horizontal grille sections separated by a big Chevy bow-tie badge. The power-bulge hood and big wheels and tires give the Tahoe a substantial road presence. The Tahoe's flush headlamps, smooth wrap-around bumper, lower air dam and steeply-raked windshield all contribute to its low 0.363 coefficient of drag. The 2014 Chevy Tahoe includes boatloads of standard features. Even the base LS model offers dual-zone air conditioning, 6-way power driver's seat, StabiliTrak stability control, OnStar, Bluetooth, tire-pressure monitoring and airbags everywhere: Front and side for the front seats and head-curtain bags for all rows. New for 2014, Chevy has given Tahoe LS Models a Convenience Package Standard. With it you get Rear Park Assist with Rear View Camera plus Rear View Mirror with Camera Display, Power-Adjustable Pedals, and Remote Vehicle Start. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.