Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 1LH26
- Engine: Gas I4 2.4/145
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Summit White
- Int. Color: Light Titanium/Jet Black
- Mileage: 98,059
- Stock #: 43612A
- VIN 2GNALBEK3F6318879
Jet Chevrolet Motorsports35700 Enchanted Parkway South,
Federal Way WA 98003
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All Vehicles Professionally Detailed!, All Used Vehicles pas a 110 Point Safety/Performance Inspection......
Odometer is 3786 miles below market average!
22/32 City/Highway MPG
See more at www.jetchevrolet.com.
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.