Used 2015 Chevrolet Traverse LT SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: CV14526
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/217
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Sable Metallic
- Int. Color: Ebony
- Mileage: 97,172
- Stock #: 43626A
- VIN 1GNKVHKD0FJ346455
Jet Chevrolet Motorsports35700 Enchanted Parkway South,
Federal Way WA 98003
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All Vehicles Professionally Detailed!, All Used Vehicles pas a 110 Point Safety/Performance Inspection...... CARFAX One-Owner.
Odometer is 3244 miles below market average!
See more at www.jetchevrolet.com.
* If you want a big, 3-row midsize SUV that starts under $32,000, holds up to eight passengers, and has a standard V6 and that returns decent fuel economy, the 2015 Chevy Traverse remains a tempting family hauler. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2015 the Traverse adds available RemoteLink Key Fob Services, a component of the OnStar RemoteLink app that gives you access to features such as remote start as well as locking and unlocking, even when miles away from your vehicle. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2015 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can fit into the third row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2015 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.